Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Lesson in Commenting

I've had several people mention to me that posting comments on my blog is somewhat confusing... So I decided to post a quick little comment lesson for all my non-blogging friends. Learning to comment is very simple, and takes only four quick and easy steps:

1. Type your comment in the "Leave your comment" box.

2. In the "Word Verification" box, retype the word you see floating above it. (This step is to ensure that I don't get spam in my comments section)

3. Under the "Choose an identity" section, click the little circle next to "Anonymous". No, you don't have to have an account to leave a message... I know most people don't, so I set it so that anyone can comment. Just make sure to leave your name, so I know who's posting!

4. Click the bright orange "Publish your comment" button. Doing this will post your comment to my blog, and allow me to read it.

Thanks for your time, and happy commenting!

No comments: