Sunday, July 13, 2008

Things I need to Remember to Do...

Ok, you readers really don't need to know my To-Do list, however I'm posting it anyways to remind me of everything I have to do, as well as to provide a little insight as to why I'm so scatter-brained/A.D.D. lately.

1. I have a midterm this week. MUST NOT FORGET. Also, should probably study for it.... eventually.
2. Should probably finish off my Calculus and Microeconomics courses. And book my finals. And figure out how to drop Algebra, because there's no way in hell I'm finishing (slash starting) it before I go.
3. Oooohhhh.... I need to email Victoria (roomie) and let her know when I'm moving down...
4. Figure out when I'm moving down.
5. Get proof that I will some day return to Canada, so they'll let me into the States (seeing as I don't actually need to get a student visa to study in NC... I just have to show some forms and stuff at the border. Wish they would have told me this months ago.)
6. Activate my cards for my American bank account, so that I can actually access my moolah.
7. *REMEMBER TO CALL THE DENTIST*. Very important. Need to get in before I leave, since dental isn't covered in my new medical insurance.
8. *ORDER CONTACT LENSES* Don't want to be blind! (Also anything to do with eyes is not covered in my new insurance)
9. Doctor's appointment coming up? Should look into that... Also, should probably go for bloodwork. Get on it.
10. Need to price/buy a GPS unit, so I don't get lost in the Shallow South. Also need new bed sheets (roomie said she'd supply some, but that freaks me out a bit), new jeans, and some sneakers to replace my dead brown ones. And maybe comfy flip flops. Maybe.
11. *FIGURE OUT CLASSES!!!* Keep forgetting this. Must remember. MUST.
12. Baby shower this weekend... right. That's this weekend. Fun times!
13. PAY TUITION!!! Curses, forgot about that small detail...
14. Mass email my peeps about change of address, new blog, how to keep in touch, etc... Also must remember to send out phone number, when I get one.
15. Look into phone plans in the States. Better to keep cell? Get landline? Both?
16. Get my stuff from Grandad's basement. Figure out what will fit in my truck.
17. Locate my TV and DVD player...not too sure where those ended up in the move 2 years ago.
18. Should probably start thinking about packing... but not yet. Later.
19. Get to bank... those cheques won't cash themselves!
20. Pay a visit to my daycare kids... especially my twins. Remember to thank them for the cards and friendship bracelets, and let them know I miss them.
21. *CLEAN FISH TANK!!!* This week. Tomorrow. Poor Gaston, Sayuri and Prometheus have been swimming in their own filth long enough. Also check filter and replace pads.
22. Come up with more interesting blog postings. Nobody needs to know this stuff but me.
23. Remeber what I'm leaving off my list... because I know there's a bunch...

No comments: